If you're in search of qualified, motivated job applicants for your entry-level positions, look no further.
At The Cara Program, the parent organization of Cleanslate, our job is to make hiring easy for you. We customize screening and recruitment processes based on your specific needs, we give you one point of contact to streamline communication, and we prepare our candidates for your culture and expectations.
In short, we deliver rigorously screened, trained team players who outperform other entry-level recruits in motivation and retention. And we provide them with additional coaching and support to ensure success for at least one year on the job. Our formula is simple – an intensive professional skills 'boot camp' to ready individuals for the rigor of your work place, a specialized curriculum to develop nuanced skills that they'll need for your jobs, and a network of support that works with you and with the employee to ensure long-term success.
Employment partners choose to work with The Cara Program because it's good for the community, and also because it creates real value, and cost savings for their firms. Cara students are motivated, trained and ready to work. And like Cara graduates that have paved the way before them, they thrive on the job – over 72% remain employed at their initial placement for at least one year (a stat that outpaces the national average for the same industries where our students are hired by over 20%).
But don't take our word for it. Hear what other employers have to say! And, if you're interested in learning more, please feel free to fill out this brief inquiry form so we know how best to meet your needs.
Our Supporters and Customers
- Engineered Glass Products
- Armitage Baptist Church
- Calumet Area Industrial Commission
- Ravenswood Community Council
- Six Corners Association
- River North Businesses
- Various Private Groupon Customers
- John H. Stroger Hospital of Cook County
- Illinois Medical District Guest House
- Little Village Chamber of Commerce
- Illinois Medical District
- Chicago Neighborhood Initiatives
- SSA #32, Greater Auburn Gresham Development Corporation
- SSA #42, South Shore Chamber Inc.
- SSA #29, West Town Chamber of Commerce
- SSA #33, Wicker Park Bucktown Chamber of Commerce
- SSA #35, Lincoln Park Chamber of Commerce
- SSA #34, Uptown United
- Department of General Services – City of Chicago
- Deborah’s Place
- The Admiral at the Lake
- The Community Builders
- The Habitat Company
- Big Buzz Entertainment Group – Chicago RibFest
- 57th St. Children’s Book Fair
- Pitchfork Music Festival