Preserving Chicago's Neighborhoods
180 Properties – a joint venture between Mercy Housing Lakefront and The Cara Program, made possible through the support of Founding Funder Chase Foundation and other investors – is a social enterprise designed to provide comprehensive property maintenance services for homes in foreclosure in the hardest hit blocks in the city of Chicago.
180 Properties provides the following preservation services:
- Comprehensive interior services, including removal of all debris, other janitorial services, winterization and inspections.
- Exterior services, including mowing, trimming, and snow and debris removal.
- Board-up of the home, in compliance with city ordinance.
- Installation of home security, including front and rear entry locks, deadbolts, and lockboxes.
- Other services, including photographs to confirm work completed and special requests.
Current customers include Bank of America, CR Realty, Neighborhood Housing Services, Safeguard, Wells Fargo and Mercy Portfolio Services.
And why do they work with 180 Properties? Because of the 180 advantage in service, execution and excellence. In fact, our bank clients regularly report that our teams outperform their other private sector vendors.
Our Supporters and Customers
- Engineered Glass Products
- Armitage Baptist Church
- Calumet Area Industrial Commission
- Ravenswood Community Council
- Six Corners Association
- River North Businesses
- Various Private Groupon Customers
- 180° Property Services
- John H. Stroger Hospital of Cook County
- Illinois Medical District Guest House
- Little Village Chamber of Commerce
- Illinois Medical District
- Chicago Neighborhood Initiatives
- SSA #32, Greater Auburn Gresham Development Corporation
- SSA #42, South Shore Chamber Inc.
- SSA #29, West Town Chamber of Commerce
- SSA #33, Wicker Park Bucktown Chamber of Commerce
- SSA #35, Lincoln Park Chamber of Commerce
- SSA #34, Uptown United
- Department of General Services – City of Chicago
- Deborah’s Place
- The Admiral at the Lake
- The Community Builders
- The Habitat Company
- Big Buzz Entertainment Group – Chicago RibFest
- 57th St. Children’s Book Fair
- Pitchfork Music Festival