Wednesday, August 17, 2016
Loews Chicago Hotel
To learn more about sponsorship opportunites click here.
To purchase a sponsorship or event tickets please click here.
For questions, please contact Kacey Kelly at email@example.com or 312.798.3337.
ONLINE TICKET SALES END ON MONDAY, AUGUST 15 AT 10:00PM
TICKETS WILL BE AVALIABLE FOR PURCHASE AT THE DOOR FOR $85.
Cara's Associate Board proudly presents the 4th Annual Summer Social, an evening with an exciting array of Chicago chefs, libations, and mission. More than 300 Cara friends and supporters will be in attendance, fueling Cara's critical poverty alleviation work in Chicago. With your sponsorship or ticket purcahse, Cara will help motivated individuals secure more than 780 jobs this year.
Featuring Chef Stations from:
Evan Behmer, Mercat a la Plaxa
Bryan Collante, Untitled Supper Club
Kevin Cuddihee, TWO
Carlos Gaytan, Mexique
Brian Jupiter, Frontier
Lawrence Letero, Sable Kitchen & Bar
Larmar Moore, The Smoke Daddy
Cory Morris, Rural Society Chicago
Tony Priolo, PIccolo Sogno
Tom Van Lente, Lucille
*List as of 7/15/16
Cara prepares and inspires motivated individuals to break the cycles of homelessness and poverty, transform their lives, strengthen our communities, and forge paths to real and lasting success. Since 1991, more than 5,300 Chicagoans have been placed into more than 7,500 quality jobs and started on their path to self-sufficiency.
Our Supporters and Customers
- Morgan Stanley
- Kellogg Company
- Lurie Children's Hospital
- Rebuilding Exchange
- Whole Foods Market
- Salvation Army
- Rehabilitation Institute of Chicago
- Levy Restaurants
- Nordstrom Rack
- Rivers Casino
- Fitness Formula Clubs
- Eataly Chicago
- Housing Authority of Cook County
- Catholic Charities
- Harvard Maintenance Inc
- Gotham Greens
- Engineered Glass Products
- Chicago Neighborhood Initiatives
- SSA #32, Greater Auburn Gresham Development Corporation
- SSA #42, South Shore Chamber Inc.
- SSA #29, West Town Chamber of Commerce
- SSA #33, Wicker Park Bucktown Chamber of Commerce
- SSA #35, Lincoln Park Chamber of Commerce
- SSA #34, Uptown United
- Department of General Services – City of Chicago
- Deborah’s Place
- The Admiral at the Lake
- The Community Builders
- The Habitat Company
- Big Buzz Entertainment Group – Chicago RibFest
- 57th St. Children’s Book Fair
- Pitchfork Music Festival