Motivate us every day - name a chair in the Motivations circle!
Cara is offering an exclusive naming opportunity for people who are interested in making a difference in Chicago and becoming a permanent partner in the fight against poverty and homelessness. For $1,000, you can participate in this exclusive opportunity and name a chair in the Motivations circle! Only 100 chairs will be sold, so secure yours today!
A plaque with your name and message will be seen each day by Cara students and the hundreds of influential supporters and friends of Cara's mission who are part of the Motivations circle each year. Inspire students, guests, and staff each day with a message of your choosing! You may decide to:
- Memorialize an event, personal achievement, or promotion
- Give a creative and meaningful gift for the holidays
- Honor a retiree’s important career
- Celebrate the success of a professional group, department, or team
- Honor the volunteerism or leadership shown by another Cara supporter you respect
- Or, share a saying that motivates you Will you inspire the Cara community to greatness each and every day?
To become a part of this exciting opportunity and purchase your chair today.
Click HERE to print the form and mail a check.
Click HERE to purchase online. Please put "Chair" in the comments.
For 25 years, Cara has been inspiring motivated men and women to transform their lives, and this #GivingTuesday we are asking you to help Give Jobs, Hope, and So Much More. Please give today. With a gift of any amount, you'll help a motivated man or woman in Chicago get hope, find a job, and so much more.
To add even more joy to your #GivingTuesday, every dollar you give will be matched up to $20,000! Thank you to our very generous sponsors, Elisa K. Spain, Kevin Krak, and Jim and Kay Mabie who have joined forces to offer a $20,000 Challenge Grant. Your support brings joy! When you give to Cara, you give a motivated man or woman the chance to succeed at work and life.
We invite you to join our family with a gift today.
Click here to GIVE JOBS, HOPE, AND SO MUCH MORE
Our Supporters and Customers
- Kellogg Company
- Lurie Children's Hospital
- Rebuilding Exchange
- Whole Foods Market
- Salvation Army
- Rehabilitation Institute of Chicago
- Levy Restaurants
- Nordstrom Rack
- Rivers Casino
- Fitness Formula Clubs
- Eataly Chicago
- Housing Authority of Cook County
- Catholic Charities
- Harvard Maintenance Inc
- Gotham Greens
- Engineered Glass Products
- Chicago Neighborhood Initiatives
- SSA #32, Greater Auburn Gresham Development Corporation
- SSA #42, South Shore Chamber Inc.
- SSA #29, West Town Chamber of Commerce
- SSA #33, Wicker Park Bucktown Chamber of Commerce
- SSA #35, Lincoln Park Chamber of Commerce
- SSA #34, Uptown United
- Department of General Services – City of Chicago
- Deborah’s Place
- The Admiral at the Lake
- The Community Builders
- The Habitat Company
- Big Buzz Entertainment Group – Chicago RibFest
- 57th St. Children’s Book Fair
- Pitchfork Music Festival