If you're in the market for cleaner streetscapes, look no further.
Our job at Cleanslate is to make your backyard - whether it's the main corridors of Uptown or the restaurants and stores of 26th Street in Little Village - immaculate, so that all your customers (local residents, business owners, and new people you seek to attract to your community) keep coming back. We customize our suite of services based on your specific needs, we give you one point of contact to streamline communication, and we educate our interns on your specific neighborhood, so they can become ambassadors for your community to all passers-by.
Our formula is simple – a professional skills ‘boot camp’ to ready individuals for the expectations of your community, intense training on safety and equipment procedures and the importance of recycling, and most importantly, coaching on customer service. Cleanslate interns are taught to greet 100 residents and community members per day. They are on a first-name basis with most business owners along the corridor, and quickly become a visible and permanent fixture of safety and service in a neighborhood.
If you’re interested in learning more about how to obtain the services of Cleanslate, please feel free to contact Tekorah Martin, Office Manager, at (312) 446-3316.
Our Supporters and Customers
- Morgan Stanley
- Kellogg Company
- Lurie Children's Hospital
- Rebuilding Exchange
- Whole Foods Market
- Salvation Army
- Rehabilitation Institute of Chicago
- Levy Restaurants
- Nordstrom Rack
- Rivers Casino
- Fitness Formula Clubs
- Eataly Chicago
- Housing Authority of Cook County
- Catholic Charities
- Harvard Maintenance Inc
- Gotham Greens
- Engineered Glass Products
- Chicago Neighborhood Initiatives
- SSA #32, Greater Auburn Gresham Development Corporation
- SSA #42, South Shore Chamber Inc.
- SSA #29, West Town Chamber of Commerce
- SSA #33, Wicker Park Bucktown Chamber of Commerce
- SSA #35, Lincoln Park Chamber of Commerce
- SSA #34, Uptown United
- Department of General Services – City of Chicago
- Deborah’s Place
- The Admiral at the Lake
- The Community Builders
- The Habitat Company
- Big Buzz Entertainment Group – Chicago RibFest
- 57th St. Children’s Book Fair
- Pitchfork Music Festival